Friday, April 10, 2009

Shock

Just looked at the date of my last blog - I knew it had been a while but can't believe it was back in February - a whole school term away. Why haven't I posted. I love reading everyone else's blogs. I guess I think my life's too boring...

Anyway some intersting stuff has happened.
1. I have a new house mate. She's lovely and an amazing story. Call me and find out... Working out great.

2. I am on holidays for 2 weeks - Yay. Lots of jobs to do at home -may list them in next blog. Then 3 days away at Pacific Palms near Forster with a friend.

3. My nephew Sam (from USA) has announced he is moving to Australia - will stay with me - Full House - Packed to the Rafters etc. Fun... He wants to go to North Sydney TAFE and study Film.

4. My best (guy) friend got a BIG promotion - some celebrating happening here soon.

5. I have a new Great Niece - Sadie Lane

S there's a few things happening. No excuse. Will really try to write more often.

In the meantime check out my friends & family's blogs.
JJ - you love Nicole's Scraps of Life.
Look in the right column.

1 comment:

Carol said...

So are you ever going to post? What thoughts are running thru that head.. Got a deep question to ask the world? Or a cat story?